Makeup Biography Account

How can I make a Makeup Biography account?
Just click on the “Account” button on the top right-hand corner of the page and click on “Sign Up”. Fill in your name, email address and password.
You can even sign up using your Facebook or Google+ account. Yes, it is that simple.

What if I have forgotten my account password?
When signing in you can click on the forgotten password link below the sign up area.
You will be redirected to a new page where you will be instructed to fill in your registered email address.
You will receive an email with a link to reset password.

How do I add items to my wishlist?
To add an item to your wish list, click on the heart icon while viewing the product.

How do I remove or delete items from my wishlist?

  1. Go to 'My Wishlist' menu.
  2. To remove an item from the wishlist, click on the heart icon of that item

How long will it take for my Reward Points to be credited to my account?
You can earn reward points through various methods:

  1. Creating an account: As soon as you create your account, the Reward Points will be added to your account.
  2. Writing Reviews, Asking and Answering Questions: If your review/question/answer is approved by our team, your Reward Points will be added to your account. Please give the team at least 1-2 business days to approve all questions/reviews/answers so that we can guarantee comprehensive and pertinent content on the website.
  3. Orders: Your Reward Points will be credited to your account within 48 hours of the order getting delivered. In case you return some item(s), Reward Points earned from respective item(s) will be deducted from the total earned.
  4. Referring a Friend: Your Reward Points will be credited to your account in four working days after the receipt of your friend’s online payment and seven working days after the parcel is delivered to your friend in case of cash on delivery. In case they cancel their order, Reward Points earned from this order will be deducted from your account.

How can I redeem my points?
  1. Once you click on the “place order” button, you are directed to a page where you can redeem any Reward Points or discount codes.
  2. On this page, you will be shown how many Reward Points you have and their valuation.
  3. You can use some or all of them to pay for your order.
  4. If you do not have enough Reward Points, you can pay the remaining amount using any other form of payment.
Note: Reward Points are disabled during sale.

How do I know how many Reward Points I have?
You can view your Reward Points on your “My Account” page under the “Reward Points” section.

Payment Methods

How do I pay for Makeup Biography purchase?
Makeup Biography offers you multiple ways to pay securely. These include:

  • Debit and Credit Cards
  • Net banking
  • Google Pay
  • Paytm
How can I use a coupon code on my order?
  • When you click on the “place order” button, you are directed to a page where you can redeem any coupon code.
  • On this page, you can enter the coupon code and the respective discount will be applied to your order.
  • You can then proceed to checkout and pay the remaining amount using any other form of payment.
Note: Only one coupon code can be used on a single order. If you choose to cancel an order after applying a coupon code, it would not be usable for a later purchase. In case of suspected misuse of coupons, Makeup Biography reserves the right to cancel orders.

Authenticity and Genuineness

What measures does Makeup Biography take to ensure the products are not damaged during delivery?
We at Makeup Biography maintain a very high level of quality control and till date, we have received minimal complaints about the quality of our packaging.
Furthermore, less than 0.5% of our products we ship in a year are returned to us as damaged. To ensure your products remain undamaged during the shipping process, we package our products in boxes, which are covered in plastic layers. Each individual product is then packaged in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.

Do the storage systems ensure that the quality of the products is intact?
95% of our inventory is kept in our warehouse. Since we only sell our freshest products, the remaining 5% of our stock is sourced from the brand as soon you place your order. This would take an additional 2-3 days for delivery.